Monday, May 18, 2015

'Destiny' Completely Changes When You Join A Clan

For the past week or so, I've made my way back into Destiny. Partially, it's because I was waiting for The Witcher 3, and the soothing rhythm of a pseudo-MMO seemed like just the perfect thing to pass the time. But more than that, it had been a long time since I touched the game, and I wanted to see if House of Wolves would be able to bring me back when it arrived. The Destiny I remembered was a flawed beast indeed: these were the days of the loot cave, when a purple engram was as likely to give you blue pants as it was an aneurysm. So I wanted to see what had changed, and, initially, it didn't seem like quite enough had. The expansion meant that a huge amount of content was gated off to my underleveled character -- he had never quite bridged the no man's land between 20-26 -- and the path forward was murky as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment