Monday, January 3, 2011

2011 Tips and Health

Hey all, you know I realize keeping healthy and fit is important in 2011 and every year.  Especially eating the right foods, fruits and veggies to help alleviate sickness.
Well, after my brother was stricken with stomach cancer, I now see the toll that it is doing on him.  Since he only has 1/4 of of stomach left after operation, he now still has to go for chemo, to stop anymore in his lymph nodes.
 
Well he keeps losing weight and can't hardly eat, and I think what a joke it is for us to constantly think we are fat!  If we just think of putting our forks down and think of all the people who can't eat, it's amazing!
I pray every day he keeps optimistic and can eat at a healthy rate again, we'll see only God will create this miracle.
 
Guys, here are some tips on eating right to avoid sickness http://www.webmd.com/diet/guide/eating-good-health

No comments:

Post a Comment