Thursday, September 22, 2016

Choosing The Right Prototyping Tool













 



 




When it comes to creating prototypes, so many tools and methods are out there that choosing one is no easy task. Which one is the best? Spoiler alert: There is no "best" because it all depends on what you need at the moment! Here I'll share some insight into what to consider when you need to pick up a prototyping solution.



Choosing The Right Prototyping Tool


I've always wanted to stay up to date on the latest design and prototyping tools, testing them shortly after they launch, just to see if any of them might improve my workflow and enable me to achieve better results. In the beginning, a few years ago, I think it was easier than it is now to decide whether a new tool was useful. Nowadays, apps are being released every day, and it's kind of difficult to give them all a proper try.

The post Choosing The Right Prototyping Tool appeared first on Smashing Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment